All of my yoga classes and private session include principles and movements learned from a foundational training I took with Sonia Story (Move, Play, Thrive).
These movements are a key piece to the profound changes I am seeing in my clients and students.
Neurodevelopmental Movement Training can benefit anyone, though it is most often used to help with:
Learning & Developmental Challenges:
- Sensory Processing Disorders (SPD)
- Autism/Aspergers (ASD)
- Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dycalcula
- Developmental & Speech Delay
- Auditory processing disorder
Emotional & Physical Challenges:
- Anxiety, Fears & Phobias
- Behavior Challenges
- Sleep Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Parkinson’s Disease