I hope you are having a wonderful summer and have had an opportunity to relax and rejuvenate for some of it.
The leaves are already changing and my apple tree is loaded (I hope that’s not a bad sign!) It’s already time to think about fall! The fall schedule will be up on the website with online registration available very soon so keep checking back for online registration! I apologize for the delay with this – a learning curve for me. You can also register through me, if you prefer. Be sure to register early to ensure you receive the class times and days that you would like as classes can fill quickly.
There is so much to share in this newsletter so grab a cup of tea and read to the end!
Lots of exciting things coming up….
I will be teaching 8 classes (6 therapeutic and 2 yin) and have 12 open times for private sessions on Mondays through Thursdays each week. Check the schedule for details. Private sessions are booking into mid-September now.
New offerings include:
– a very powerful way to meditate… Join me on regular Labyrinth Walks!
– a new class! Relax and Restore with Meditation, Breath & Movement class, monthly or more often, based on request
– workshops on Mantra: Support from the Ground Up (lower body): TLC for the Neck, Shoulders and Upper Back; and a Hips & Shoulders workshop for beginners!
– a brand new event – relax and renew mini-retreat in early December
– open house in early fall
– other wonderful events to support your wellness — keep watching the newsletter & website!
Visit the website for details on all events coming up and more, and I hope to see you in class, or at a workshop or event very soon.