Have you said things like this:
- ‘I’m looking for something different to help me feel better.’
- ‘I’m tired of the same problems showing up; no matter what I do, nothing seems to change.’
- ‘I want to be able to fix myself.’
- ‘There has to be another way to get out of pain.’
- ‘I’m just getting old and this is the way it is . . . more stiff, more pain . . .’
- ‘There has to be other ways to deal with my PTSD, hip pain, foot, pain, illness . . .’
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, Elements in Motion can help you!
Elements in Motion is a small, privately owned and operated movement studio focusing on movement-based and mindfulness-based approaches to bring balance, ease and calm to the whole body, helping integrate body, mind and spirit. We are currently located in Sherwood Park, Alberta and have been in operation for 6 years.
Elements in Motion specializes in:
- joint and muscle stiffness
- hip, knee and back pain
- MVA related injuries, including whiplash
- sciatic pain
- shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand pain
- age-related aches and pains
- PTSD, anxiety, and panic disorders
- migraines, headaches, and neck tension
- auto immune conditions
- neurological conditions
- neuropathic pain
- pelvic pain and incontinence
- athletic performance improvement
- and more
What you can expect:
- non-judgmental, caring, compassionate, and understanding support
- no forceful adjustments ever, just gentle movements and practices to support your system
- simple and doable steps to help you progress to where you want to go
- confidence and hope at any age for your condition, situation, and goals
- an understanding of neurological and compensatory patterns, and how to reprogram them
Do you live with chronic or acute pain or tension or stress? Do you want to live more fully, and in joy? Are you looking for something different to help you get to your goals?
If so, Elements in Motion can help.
All levels and abilities welcome.
Please contact me for more information, details and to book your sessions. My location:
Private sessions and group classes
Baseline Business Centre
#200, 33 Blackfoot Road
Sherwood Park, AB, T8A 4W5
Movement is medicine!!!
When I first came to see Sue, I was rarely able to walk down stairs normally. It was a slow process with both feet having to be on the same step before I could move one foot to the next. The hip pain and discomfort often kept me awake during the night. Taking Advil was becoming a more than once daily necessity. I knew I had to change something. Weekly chiropractor trips were helping but didn’t last more than a day or two. I needed something more. Walking helped but I often couldn’t go for a walk because of the hip pain/discomfort.
Our homeopathic Doctor had shared Sue’s contact info with my husband and it sat on his desk for over a year. We finally decided that we would to try a private session. We went together for the first 3 private sessions and couldn’t believe the difference we both felt. Sue was kind, caring and genuinely cared about our individual issues. She provided us both with our own unique plan to follow at home. My hips were moving and less painful after only 2 sessions and following Sue’s instructions at home. I joined the group classes after a couple months to learn even more. I was amazed at the stories others shared about their journey to wellness with Sue’s help and knew I was on the right path.
Fast forward to today. We just came back from vacation. A road trip of long periods of sitting in the car. This use to be the trigger for hip pain. Not this trip! I was able to get out of the car and walk normally most of the trip. When I did step out of the car in stiffness I knew exactly what to do to adjust my body and be out of pain in only a moment or two.
We had a very active week of walking 13,000 plus steps per day and a beautiful kayaking trip of paddling for 3 hours ….no back pain afterwards and I was able to get in and out of the kayak without assistance from my family, yay!!!
We continue to work towards healing my body but we have made huge progress. Last week my husband and I went to a movie and when we were leaving he said “wow, you’re doing the stairs normally after sitting for nearly 3 hours!”
I feel blessed to have found Sue. I will be forever grateful for all she has taught me and the healing journey I am on.