Sue Kruszewski, Owner & Instructor
I received my Registered Yoga Teacher Certificate in June 2012. I love working with people and helping them move better which has lead me to specialized training in Therapeutic Yoga. My passion and majority of my work now is helping people get out pain and improve their function so they can get back to living their lives passionately, with ease and improved function.
I work with people privately in my new little studio, and teach Therapeutic Yoga group classes and Yin Yoga classes there also. I continue to further my teaching and training, and refining my own daily practice. My training with Functional Synergy has allowed me to expand my knowledge of anatomy, movement, energy, body systems, nervous system regulation and much more, and how these all work in synchronicity with the person and their reasons for living. I love working with people in this way and watching the body shift. It’s pretty amazing.
I have always been involved in sports and fitness, and in yoga most of all. I am passionate about sharing Therapeutic Yoga with others and showing people how movement and yoga can heal on all levels. Let me show you how.
Certificates and Degrees
- Yoga Therapist Certification, June 2016 IAYT Accredited Program – C-IAYT
- Kinesiology of Yoga & Yoga Therapy week-long Intensive Training Certificate, April 2014
- Standard First Aid with CPR & AED training
- Yin Yoga Certificate with Bernie Clark – 50 hours, August 2013
- Registered Yoga Teacher, 200 hours, March 2012
- Bachelor of Education
Workshops, Courses, Training
- Medical QiGong Level 1 with Dr. Aung, October 2017
- Brain and Sensory Foundations Level II with Sonia Story, July 2017
- Reflex Integration & Rhythmic Movement Level 1 with Sonia Story, June 2016
- 3-day Intensive training in Somatics with Nadine Saxton, January 2016
- Ayurveda weekend workshop with Matthew Remski, August 2014
- Mantra workshop with Yvonne Werkmann, August 2014
- Pelvic Floor Workshop with Shelly Prosko, Physio-Yoga May 2014
- Introduction to Meditation 7 week course, Buddhist Society for Peace and Meditation, Edmonton, September – December 2014
- Trained with master teachers Gerda Krebs, Friedel Khattab and Melanie Checknita, Tara Woltjen, Cassie McColl and several other teachers
- Level 1 Rubimed Therapist Training (Psychosomatic Energetics) Certificate, October 2013
- B.Ed. – 1987
- Parent Effectiveness Training Instructor