Sue Kruszewski, Owner & Instructor
Sue Kruszewski (B.Ed., C-IAYT, RYT200) is a teacher, movement specialist, yoga therapist, yoga teacher, Reembody apprentice practitioner and creator and owner of Elements in Motion Integrative Movement Studio. Her clients lovingly refer to her as their ‘movement medium.’
Sue combines her formal training and in-depth knowledge of the physiology of the body with her highly intuitive capacities to help people get out of pain, improve their function and help them integrate body, mind, breath and spirit to find wholeness. She offers support and solutions for chronic and acute illnesses and conditions ranging from physical concerns to mental, emotional and spiritual issues. She treats anxiety and panic issues and PTSD; autoimmune conditions; joint/arthritis conditions; stress; shoulder, neck, arms, hands, hip, spine, legs and foot pain; MVA injuries; concussion and more.
She runs a busy integrative and specialized movement studio. Her primary focus is working with clients on an individual and customized basis, and progressing to small group classes and specialized workshops to further support their individual programs. Her one-to-one movement sessions are highly individualized, unconventional, sometimes a little bizarre, magical and highly effective in helping reduce pain, improve function, integrate body, mind and spirit. Sue’s overall desire is to support people in ways that allow them to live and enjoy their lives more fully.
Her movement practices will be available to download. Coming soon!
To find out more about how you can get out of pain, move with ease and integrate body, mind, breath and spirit, reach out to Sue today!
You’ll be amazed at what is possible.
Certificates, Training and Degrees
- Reembody – Certified Reembody Practitioner Apprentice, Level 1, June 2018
- Kegal Mojo Pelvic Floor Online Class – May 2018
- Reiki Level 1, April 2018
- Medical QiGong Level 1 with Dr. Aung, October 2017
- Brain and Sensory Foundations Level II with Sonia Story, July 2017
- Yoga Therapist Certification, June 2016 IAYT Accredited Program – C-IAYT
- Reflex Integration & Rhythmic Movement Level 1 with Sonia Story, June 2016
- 3-day Intensive training in Somatics with Nadine Saxton, January 2016
- Ayurveda weekend workshop with Matthew Remski, August 2014
- Mantra workshop with Yvonne Werkmann, August 2014
- Pelvic Floor Workshop with Shelly Prosko, Physio-Yoga May 2014
- Introduction to Meditation 7 week course, Buddhist Society for Peace and Meditation, Edmonton, September – December 2014
- Trained with master teachers Gerda Krebs, Friedel Khattab and Melanie Checknita, Tara Woltjen, Cassie McColl and several other teachers
- Kinesiology of Yoga & Yoga Therapy week-long Intensive Training Certificate, April 2014
- Standard First Aid with CPR & AED training
- Yin Yoga Certificate with Bernie Clark – 50 hours, August 2013
- Registered Yoga Teacher, 200 hours, March 2012
- Level 1 Rubimed Therapist Training (Psychosomatic Energetics) Certificate, October 2013
- Bachelor of Education, B.Ed. – 1987